kucing blao

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like a couple if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you, I miss you)
(I miss you, I miss you)

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will your voices come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

(blink 182-i miss you)


Bahkan....

seorang pujangga yang tak kenal kata cinta pun akan berteriak2 kelu

kelu akan kata2 yang menjadi tak berarti...

bahkan untuk...

untuk dirinya sendiri...


hahahaha sebenernya suka bikin puisi
i call it memotong-kata-di-tempat-yang-semestinyaadakata-jadinya-menggantung
dan pas kelas 2 sma pernah disuruh ke depan bacain sama guru ppl mungkin dengan alesan 'terlalu banyak kalimat yang menggantung nih, disuruh ke depan aja aaaah' *jelas ibu ratih ga gr.. ga gr... engga GR dan berpikiran kalo puisinya emang aga berskill*
tinggal nyari idenya...
kebeneran aja tingkat melow lagi tinggi... ngucur aja semua
ambil aja semua

ratiehy @ 7:03 PM





0 Comments:




About

feel free to feel

yang lalu

Archives

bacaan lain

yanda
ijul
bayu
odi
guno
yondo
ganjar

brosiiing

goooooogle
yahoo.com

kang aditya mulya

okke..sepatumerah

SHOUTBOX


tentang ratih

wanita bulat yang berusaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa =p

another life journal

credits

blogger (blog engine)
gettyimages (image)
sepatumerah (design)